33+ Mainframe Architektur PNG

33+ Mainframe Architektur PNG. This section discusses what architecture is, the mainframe instruction set, mainframe. A mainframe is business ready solution which tries to solve these problems as well as possible.

IBM z196 Mainframe Architecture
IBM z196 Mainframe Architecture from www.realworldtech.com
I am working on main frames. I am not suggesting we should dust off mainframes and terminals. System/360 uses the operating system.

However, today you can connect to a real.

I am not suggesting we should dust off mainframes and terminals. Do you know any tutorials regarding setting up / understanding mainframe architecture. It supports the standard j2ee connector architecture 1.5 specification (jca 1.5) which enables better. I am trying to understand the existing system architecture in my project.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: